Baylee has two, sharp, little teeth coming in on the bottom. She's boogery, and cranky, and chewing on her fingers and toys all the time now. She's also scooting and army crawling all over the place now. The other day she moved under one of our large, round end tables at home and fell asleep. It was so cute so I just left her there, napping under the furniture. I think she really likes being mobile now. She still gets up on her knees like she's going to do the real crawling but wont do it. She can actually do a bridge though which is really neat. She arches her back and sticks her bum in the air and straightens her legs so she looks like a bridge. And her screaming and screeching is constant. I'm serious when I say we're putting her in singing lessons. Baylee can reach some good octaves...quite ear piercing I might add.
No comments:
Post a Comment